Thursday, June 18, 2009

Buried in the Deepest Sea

Jesus, can we ask a question?
There's something we wonder,
And wish to know. Why are we here?
Where is our Mommy?

Come here my children, and as
He held them in His arms, He said
"One day you will see your Mommy
She will hold you in her arms."

She has much to learn right now.
Like knowing how much I love her
And
learning to forgive herself
Just as I have forgiven her.

Can we see our Mommy down on earth
Just for a minute or two?
Jesus smiled and with His hand
Rolled back the clouds, so they could see.

Mommy is crying. Jesus,
Why is she so sad?
Her heart aches, for she's
Been through many things.

What happened Jesus to make
Us be here and her down there?
I don't remember, my children.
Its been buried in the deepest sea.

Jesus? Can you tell her something?
Can you tell her we love her?
Will you give her a hug from us?
So that she will smile again.

No comments:

Post a Comment